- Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management and/or business analysis and within set project parameters and deadlines.
- Incumbents are gaining experience in change management/business analysis and are mastering the basics of the discipline and firms products/services.
- Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Business Change documented processes.
- Adheres to Global Business Change documented processes.
- Oversees compliance with procedures and processes and supports the Global Business
- Process Change group with project set up and resource allocation.
- Supports management of database content, PPM, governance queries and standard documentation.
- Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements Constructs basic effort-driven plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements based on Client requirements including test execution and user documentation.
- Ensures that project team is adhering to appropriate time and status reporting. May track external project-related expenses.
- Responsible for auditing closed projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Maintains and distributes project meeting agendas and minutes.
- Facilitates and acts as Chair for Governance meetings including the preparation, facilitation and production of outputs.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Delivers small internal and external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Financial background in a corporate environment is crucial.
- Governance, Project Management experience or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions is preferred.
- Business attitude, advanced communication skills.
- High organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Full time contract employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70286
Organization: Client Change And Onboarding-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1916226