We are looking for an Information Security Administrator-Advanced in our Luxembourg office.
I this role you will:
- Provide advanced administrative support for an operational area related to information security.
- Follow security-related processes and provide assistance on security-related initiatives.
- Support and may lead the operations of security components.
- Responsibilities include execution of day-to-day security administration, completion of projects intended to improve operations, client satisfaction, and enforcement of appropriate standards and procedures for assigned operational area.
- Stay aware of development and implementation of security practices and procedures, and standards for multiple platforms and diverse system environments.
- Provide direct supervision of information security administration support staff.
- Assist in supporting the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Work experience required 3-5 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60515
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1916348