- Serves as a team supervisor/work leader for the day-to-day operations for a small team of Cash Management support staff.
- Guides the team and ensures processing deadlines are met.
- Performs day-to-day work when necessary.
- Allocates customers work to small team of staff and monitors workflow to maximize productivity and quality to meet deadlines and daily goals.
- Reviews and approves work conducted by lower level staff.
- Performs day to day work when needed.
- Leverages a strong understanding of the Cash Management processes and equipment.
- Monitors equipment to ensure maintenance and upkeep is current to provide maximum usage.
- Communicates with corporate clients to discuss low risk pay or no pay decisions and performs adjustments.
- Performs leadership duties for a small team, such as workflow execution, assisting junior staff, quality control activities and other senior operator duties as assigned.
- Completes all reports as required accurately and on time.
- Serves as a work lead for a small team of Cash Management support staff. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in banking operations is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70426
Requisition Number: 1916443