- Assigned to non-complex consulting problems of limited scope/breadth. Partners with and supports more experienced consultants to develop technical skills required to build software solutions that clients require.
- Helps drive adoption and utilization of firm solutions by assisting new business efforts (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) for clients and prospects.
- Supports more experienced colleagues with relevant research and analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment. Builds technical knowledge in order to demonstrate competencies before interacting with clients directly.
- Performs moderately complex analyses on market and client insights to inform solution development or enhancements. May independently identify gaps in existing solutions.
- Begins to gain experience in structuring and synthesizing firm offerings into solutions that address specific client needs. May work with Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues to define requirements for new/enhanced solutions.
- Leverages existing templates to evaluate solutions offered to client and pricing the cost of services to be rendered.
- Builds relationships and collaborates with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and profitability of assigned product.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70246
Organization: Global AS Asset Owners-HR09364
Requisition Number: 1916449