- Acts as a technical expert for a variety of solutions utilized to address client concerns.
- Assigned to complex consulting problems with a large scope/breadth. Contributes to and leads solutions development for core firm offerings, and helps develop strategies to drive increased adoption and utilization of solutions. Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events.
- Conducts in-depth and complex analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Acts as primary contact point for clients that require the most complex solutions to problems that may not have been previously encountered by more junior associates.
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, to develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions.
- Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions. Possesses subject-matter expertise in identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs.
- Helps operationalize management strategies for solution development and enhancement by engaging appropriate Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues.
- Focuses on modeling services rendered to clients to a point where a product can be build and leveraged to serve other clients experiencing similar difficulties.
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- Participates in market activities, conducts speaking engagements, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with strategic decision makers at clients and prospects.
- Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. May lead others on project teams.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience.
- Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70244
Organization: Global AS Asset Owners-HR09364
Requisition Number: 1916453