As a Lead Representative, you will be responsible for the team's timely and accurate completion of all client funds’ net asset values (NAVs), supervising the quality of their work whilst ensuring all BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls are complied with.
- Ensure the NAVs/distribution rates of all funds are calculated correctly in accordance with BNY Mellon standard or client specific procedures and timetables.
- Oversee the preparation and calculation of NAVs across all funds with zero error tolerance as well as review and sign-off on all NAVs and calculated dividend rates.
- Ascertain the NAVs and dividend rates are properly communicated to the relevant parties according to the client specific agreed timetable and ensure that the information is received.
- Timely payment of fund expenses.
- Control accuracy of new master file set up on the accounting system; regular updates of management information system (MIS) regarding allocated funds
- Supervise Fund Administrators and schedule their work to provide accurate and timely processing of trade, corporate action and cash settlement information on the accounting system. Make sure that standard controls are sufficient, understood by staff and rigorously adhered to.
- Ensure Fund Administrators maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Communicate new procedures on a fund to all relevant staff and any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- See to it that your team are fully trained on the accounting systems as well as our standard and client-specific procedures and controls and that they alert line management of specific training needs.
- Act as the key representative for all client contacts on operational and servicing issues. Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with them. Make sure that their concerns, requests as well as client specific monthly and ad-hoc reports are addressed within agreed timelines.
- Set aggressive but realistic timetables for addressing client requests and where they are not met, ascertaining the client is contacted well in advance and a new timetable agreed.
- Provide the above service to other clients within the group on an exceptional basis when their dedicated relationship Assistant Manager or Manager is unavailable.
- Specialist-level work experience in the financial industry
- Sound knowledge about financial instruments, financial markets, fund & securities industry
- Senior specialist level experience: i.e. experience in checking other people's work and being able to give feedback
- Experience in fund accounting or wider fund industry and/or securities industry would be a strong asset
- Readiness to work on late shift (working hours 6pm-2am)
• Full time contract of employment • Competitive salary • Health & Life Insurance • Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary • Pension scheme • Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development • Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations • A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects • A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70511
Organization: Accounting Services-HR16344
Requisition Number: 1916586