As a Lead Representative, you will be responsible for the team's timely and accurate completion of all client funds’ net asset values (NAVs), supervising the quality of their work whilst ensuring all BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls are complied with.
- Ensure the NAVs/distribution rates of all funds are calculated correctly in accordance with BNY Mellon standard or client specific procedures and timetables.
- Oversee the preparation and calculation of NAVs across all funds with zero error tolerance as well as review and sign-off on all NAVs and calculated dividend rates.
- Ascertain the NAVs and dividend rates are properly communicated to the relevant parties according to the client specific agreed timetable and ensure that the information is received.
- Timely payment of fund expenses.
- Control accuracy of new master file set up on the accounting system; regular updates of management information system (MIS) regarding allocated funds
- Supervise Fund Administrators and schedule their work to provide accurate and timely processing of trade, corporate action and cash settlement information on the accounting system. Make sure that standard controls are sufficient, understood by staff and rigorously adhered to.
- Ensure Fund Administrators maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Communicate new procedures on a fund to all relevant staff and any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- See to it that your team are fully trained on the accounting systems as well as our standard and client-specific procedures and controls and that they alert line management of specific training needs.
- Act as the key representative for all client contacts on operational and servicing issues. Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with them. Make sure that their concerns, requests as well as client specific monthly and ad-hoc reports are addressed within agreed timelines.
- Set aggressive but realistic timetables for addressing client requests and where they are not met, ascertaining the client is contacted well in advance and a new timetable agreed.
- Provide the above service to other clients within the group on an exceptional basis when their dedicated relationship Assistant Manager or Manager is unavailable.
- Specialist-level work experience in the financial industry
- Sound knowledge about financial instruments, financial markets, fund & securities industry
- Senior specialist level experience: i.e. experience in checking other people's work and being able to give feedback
- Experience in fund accounting or wider fund industry and/or securities industry would be a strong asset
- Readiness to work on late shift (working hours 6pm-2am)
• Full time contract of employment • Competitive salary • Health & Life Insurance • Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary • Pension scheme • Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development • Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations • A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects • A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70511
Organization: Accounting Services-HR16344
Requisition Number: 1916586