- Provides support in the execution of trading services to money managers, advisors and internal employees.
- Trains on the different systems used by those serviced.
- Responsible for developing pricings for order based on a variety of defined procedures and acts as an escalation point for issues with trade systems.
- Collaborates across internal teams in order to resolve complex system errors.
- Ensures trades are recorded properly and raises flags when breaks arise between trade desks and back offices.
- Highlights trends in trade breaks to resolve broader issues.
- Responds to the most complex issues regarding client experience and guides less experienced staff in error resolution.
- Handles complex internal and external clients inquiries and complaints.
- Delivers reports on steps required to resolve issues and prevent reoccurrences.
- Develops account reports.
- No direct reports. May act as team lead for work allocation.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High School/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial investments preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70642
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1916608