Overview of Corporate Trust
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team
Within EMEA, we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
Administration of loan and bond portfolios
Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
Execute funds transfer from/to accounts
Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries
Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash
Operations, Asset Administration and others
Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies
Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
Preparation of monthly investor reports to ensure compliance with portfolio composition tests, whilst also ensuring accurate book entry for the period, and meeting client expectations
Client Relationship support:
- Act as a support to the Client Service Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring that the duties as contracted are being provided by BNY Mellon
- Participate in various projects such as new deal closings and any other projects as assigned
- Escalate issues and concern
What you will experience with us:
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations) and Credit Funds
Exposure to major global financial institutions fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the Company
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the Company
What we are looking for:
- We are requiring that perfect candidate will have strong organisational and good verbal/written communication skills, computer literacy, high attention to detail, interest in a career in financial services.
- Someone with experience in financial services - knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus.
Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table etc)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust provides the infrastructure, technology and processing services needed to navigate the debt capital markets. We partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organizations at all stages of the deal lifecycle - from issuance to maturity. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, we help clients drive business growth and maximize impact. We create customized solutions for our clients' debt-related needs, drawing on our range of core services, including trustee, paying agency, escrow and other fiduciary offerings
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70110
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1916798