- Manages a client service team responsible for providing quality support to CLO and Credit Fund clients and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate.
- Sets policies and procedures for teams managed.
- Contributes to the development of strategic initiatives that are designed to improve the overall client service experience and improve team productivity and quality.
- Resolves highly complex or non-routine issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business leaders to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking insight on client issues and trends to drive future revenue growth.
- Provides strategic guidance on internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages a client service and support team.
- Responsible for the achievement of multiple team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Teams support multiple, complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required with an MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience with at least 1-3 years of management experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70099
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1916829