The role provides administrative support and co-ordination for a range of fixed and ad-hoc activities including but not limited to:
· Administration of the Pershing Apprenticeship scheme, including facilitation of the bi-weekly updated call, liaison with external coaches to arrange 6 weekly visits, room and appointment bookings, first line query management from apprentices.
· Administration and active participant in the Pershing Employee Engagement team. Co-ordination of the annual engagement calendar to include purchasing of holiday gifts (e.g. Christmas and Easter), event co-ordination, meeting arrangement and action management.
· Co-ordination of the monthly cross-functional department meeting. Proactive management of attendees, agenda distribution, featured topics for discussion and guest speakers.
· Assistance with recruitment days for operational staff, including CV tracking and interview arrangement, feedback to recruiters, scanning of interview notes.
· Ownership of monthly initiatives such as the Team meeting agenda – circulated to operation teams across all locations.
· Preparation and editing of correspondence, reports and presentations for internal and external meetings to a professional standard and with a high level of attention to detail
· Support of continuous improvement initiatives ranging from data analysis to report writing and meeting co-ordination.
· Diary management; scheduling meetings (including VC) and booking meeting rooms; arranging travel itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements including booking travel tickets and settlement of related expenses; preparing and distributing minutes of meetings; maintenance and ordering of office supplies.
· Experience of writing and producing documentation of a management standard and running projects/responsibilities independently.
· Must be able to evidence experience of liaison with management in order to actively chase and close actions, source documentation in advance of meetings and monitor adherence to policy.
· Must be well organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and therefore manage priorities, establish and meet deadlines
· Must be proactive regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work
· A solid background of administrative/project experience
· Must have strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. Advanced Excel skills desirable.
· Must have experience of proactively arranging calendars, travel expenses and agendas without instruction
· Must be able to anticipate forthcoming meeting changes/requirements and categorise urgency.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 76002
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1916846