Responsible for design, roll-out and support of automation capabilities that deliver on the Enterprise Resiliency Office (ERO) strategic priorities. This role will be responsible to document business requirements and support the implementation of a new business continuity and crisis management tool across multiple lines of business. As a senior analyst this role will manage the business continuity platform implementation and ongoing maintenance for the strategic tool selected as end state capability, in the interim state this role will additionally be responsible to maintain the current crisis management system (YCU) and address targeted data uploads/reporting requirements. May attend vendor meetings through the product selection and implementation process and continue to engage key business and business partner stakeholders through the roll out of key resiliency tools. No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. This role is responsible for:
- Identifying, creating and facilitating design by conducting business and systems process analysis and design
- Integrating new systems and processes with existing ones and partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure Resiliency tools meet the long-term business strategies
- Producing required project analysis documentation – business requirements, use cases, UAT planning, user stories for backlog prioritization, program reporting and management updates
- Collaborating closely with technology developers to implement the requirements to provide necessary guidance to testers during the UAT and QA process
- Developing and execute test plans, support system conversions, upgrades and enhancements
- Supporting Training and adoption of the tools/ ongoing enhancements as part of operational roll out
- Maintaining existing Resiliency tools xMAtters (Enterprise wide alerts and notifications tool) and the legacy Crisis Management system – maintenance activities primarily include adhoc reporting, data management and administrative responsibilities specific to set up/changes to access etc.
- Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day to day operational requests from the business
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with MS Excel (SQL and Access are preferred)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Working knowledge of business continuity, incident management, disaster recovery and risk standards and protocols
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85180
Organization: Global Business Resiliency-HR17252
Requisition Number: 1916913