Help with automation, monitoring and process improvements
Diagnose and resolve production problems and recommend steps proactively to prevent the issues
Collaborate with L1, L2 and engineering teams to understand the applications
* Min 12 year of experience in Software Engineering and data eco systems (RDBMS, No-SQL, ETL, DW, Big data, data science platforms etc.)
* Min 3 years of Coding experience in Java, Shell Scripts and etc.
* Min 1 year of experience in Production Services organization with good understanding of monitoring tools for apps, databases etc.* Min 1 year of Kafka experience * Min 1 year of CICD experience
* Domino Enterprise Data Science Platform administration experience is HUGH plus.
* Great customer service skills and a sense of urgency
* Great debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Great organizational, prioritizing, and communication skills
* Willingness to join an on-call rotation during business hours
Experience with the following is a plus:
* Familiarity with the Linux command line and server administration
* Cloudera Hadoop Platform, Spark
* Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
* Docker, API Gateways, Kubernetes etc.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45193
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Architecture and Data-HR16450
Requisition Number: 1917344