You will be responsible for:
- Ensure good knowledge of the various asset types such as equities, fixed income, certificates, ETDs, OTCs, ETFs.
- Perform reference price checks and market conformity checks on all Assets/Transactions utilizing Bloomberg.
- Set up and maintain securities static data in the fund accounting system Xentis.
- Check, maintenance, processing and booking of event data / corporate action data.
- Daily communication with vendors on pricing, static data and corporate action issues.
- Monitor and process with various interfaces, such as WM data, Bloomberg, collateral, custody and SWIFT interfaces.
- Quality control of data accuracy and completeness with advanced application of Excel.
- Respond to complex ad-hoc queries from clients, internal teams and other stakeholders.
- Maintain checklists and procedure documents relating to client and BNY Mellon reporting.
- Ensure work allocated by supervisors is completed in a timely, accurate fashion within agreed deadlines.
- Extensive training on financial markets, systems, fund accounting.
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams, particularly Germany.
- Experience of a fast-paced, international corporate culture
- Working with and learning from professionals with many years of financial services experience.
- Working with a team & practicing your German and English skills.
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions.
- Develop your analytical skills.
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Proficiency in English and in particular German.
- 1+ years’ experience in the financial services, preferably in Fund Administration Industry.
- Existing hands-on knowledge or very strong self-motivation to learn the following areas: Pricing/Valuation; Corporate Actions/Income Processing; Market Data/Vendor Management; Securities/Asset Static Data.
- At least basic financial product understanding of various asset types such as equities, fixed income, certificates, ETDs, OTCs, ETFs.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects/inquiries at the same time and still meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic and other programming languages would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- On-site kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more:
- Full-time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: 7:45-16:00
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Requisition Number: 1917697