- Monitors and reports on client portfolio performance.
- Owns online tools and reporting platform, troubleshoots and manages any issues with platform.
- Answers escalated inquiries from clients regarding risk management, asset allocation, and portfolio performance measured against their peers.
- Applies industry research to predict future industry trends.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Reporting associates when reporting on portfolio performance and when providing guidance to clients in the areas of risk management and portfolio allocation.
- Serves as the organizations expert regarding the different product lines and takes the opportunity to answer escalated inquiries.
- Maintains the online platform utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolios and portfolio performance.
- Implements improvements to systems.
- Trains clients on report production. Listens to and evaluates client concerns and needs, and develops plans to improve client experience.
- Publishes white papers on industry trends and reports on areas where revenues from products and product capabilities can be expanded.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Reporting and Performance staff as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70095
Organization: Total Global Risk Solutions-HR09564
Requisition Number: 1917908