- Back-office cooperation with the part of the team located in Frankfurt which is responsible for filing of tax reclaims with the German Tax Authority and support with clarification of pending or rejected tax reclaims with the GTA.
- Cooperation with tax&income team located in Manchester responsible for collection of documents required for tax reclaims filing
- Preparation and reporting of the monthly statistic figures (regularly returning activities).
- Undertaking of the bookings in connection with the Paying Agent process for our clients for which we are acting as paying agent. Handling of all existing, income related reports for transactions which are liable to the German withholding tax.
- Preparation of the monthly tax report.
- Ensure all German withholding tax are fully reconciled prior to deadlines and ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated by the team. Escalating to the Coordinator / Team Leader / Group Manager reconciliations that are at risk of missing the deadline.
- Monitoring and clearance of all German withholding tax exceptions and exception management queues.
- Facilitate the day-to-day workflow within the team to ensure effective workload balancing between teams and taking into account the complexity of the tasks around the German withholding tax
- Ensure that departmental controls, checklists and procedures are adhered to by all team members.
- Liaise with the query team, client services and other internal departments to ensure queries are responded to, thereby ensuring that internal and external client satisfaction is maintained
- Very good German (B2/C1 = upper-intermediate/advanced)
- Very good English (B2/C1 = upper-intermediate/advanced)
- 1-2 years of working experience in finance-related area or in another multi-nationals company
- Familiarity with Office products (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point).
- Risk awareness
- Good self-organization and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and flexibility regarding various work assignments
- Attention to detail
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Sagittarius Business House, ul.Sucha 2, Wroclaw
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70595
Organization: Tax Document Report & Reclaim-HR17546
Requisition Number: 1918066