- Supporting the General Manager of the Site in all secretarial activities
- Ensuring effective travel schedule and reservations for the General Manager
- Communication with external and internal customers to arrange business meetings, conference calls, schedules
- Arrangements for BNY Mellon visiting guests in Wroclaw
- Providing information flow between General Manager and the rest of the organization
- Preparing presentations, draft materials and document edition
- Supporting administration of the Poland Legal Entity
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Minimum 5 years of total professional experience in relevant business roles
- Maturity and ability to cooperate with senior level executives
- Computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work with data
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
What we offer?
- Full Time contract of employment
- Working Hours: 8/9 – 16:15/17:15
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care & Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Multisport cards / Cinema tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Employee Referral Program
- Social and charity events
- Challenging, fun and cooperative environment
- Opportunity to work within an international and multicultural environment.
- Discounts on a range of local retailers.
- Opportunity to join site wide networking groups.
- Opportunity for development by taking part in process improvement, mentoring programmes and internal training.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Requisition Number: 1918083