This role will play a key role in the maturation and ongoing management of the Deal Lifecycle (onboarding, servicing and runoff/termination) digital agenda for the Issuer Services business, leveraging our strategic technology platform that will drive the growth and transformation of our business over the next five to ten years. Ideal candidate should have a broad understanding of, and affinity for, both established and emerging technologies, and be experienced with product/platform and program management disciplines, preferably in a digital operating model – i.e.: agile development, customer-based design principles, etc..
Lead and / or support the development and delivery (full product lifecycle) of automation initiatives on a global level to drive process efficiency, accuracy, reuse and accuracy of data. Introduce/evolve solutions that optimize the end user (employee/client) digital experience and address heightened expectations for improved service delivery.
Partner extensively with technology colleagues and business partners across the organization on;
Business case definition and realization
Portfolio strategy/vision and roadmap
Delivery (including testing) and ongoing support
• Demonstrated success in releasing products on time and within budget that meet and exceed business objectives.
• Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, including business requirements, epics / user stories and acceptance criteria
• Industry and product development subject matter expertise…technical competency / knowledge…detailed exposure to financial services, ideally in issuer Services or related products/markets
• Excellent teamwork skills—both horizontal and vertical
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important.
• Minimum bachelor level degree or equivalent years of experience, preferably in the industry/related field; additional relevant business / technical training
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70237
Job: Corporate Trust
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1918168