Mellon is a global multi-specialist manager dedicated to serving our clients with a full spectrum of single and multi-asset investment strategies and solutions. With roots dating back to 1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes for generations and has the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range of solutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures, clients drive what we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven and committed to investment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clients by delivering customized investment outcomes and best-in-class service. Mellon is seeking an Equity Portfolio Analyst in the Pittsburgh office.
The Equity Portfolio Analyst is responsible for assisting Portfolio Managers in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios, both domestic and international, including commingled funds, mutual funds, stand-alone accounts, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Essential responsibilities include:
- Monitor index changes and create test indices for trading; Ensure data integrity on index composition and portfolio holdings.
- Conduct research on corporate actions and/or index changes.
- Verify internally calculated index and portfolio returns; Prepare trades for index changes under guidance of PMs; Monitor trading strategies and trade executions.
- Provide support with investment reporting and analytics for assigned investment teams and may assist the marketing and client service teams with data requests.
- Assist in preparing portfolio attribution reports and assist in other ad hoc department projects.
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external client requests.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA and/or CFA preferred.
2-3 years prior financial/investment experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 80014
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1918234