The Channel marketing manager will develop and implement marketing programs that target specific channels to promote services or products. This role includes creating marketing plans, staying up-to-date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns within the wider marketing team.
The core component of this role will be to implement complex marketing and communication plans in support of the firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in the form of franchise campaigns in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement . May serve as a project lead, enlisting support from more junior staff or peers. Strong writing and communications skills.
collaborative relationships with internal and external resources to support
activities. Provides technical guidance, as needed
for the development and implementation of annual marketing and communication
results measurement. Establishes solid and highly functioning working
relationships with internal teams. Gains agreement with business partners and
formulates decision criteria
industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge
to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues
- Adheres to
standard operating procedures. Suggests opportunities for improvements. Can
take a creative idea, socialize it, and put it into practice
- Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions
- 7-10+ years in financial services marketing preferred
- 7-10+ years Channel Marketing Experience preferred
- Record of success developing and executing strategic marketing plans for investment products.
- Demonstrated record of developing effective marketing campaigns and communication programs.
- Experience directing external resources including consultants and agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Knowledge of the financial markets/investment management industry, including intermediary distribution channels, is required.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1918246