- Participates in or leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation, and turnover to production for projects of low to medium business complexity.
- Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Develops the statement of work, including project justification and plan.
- Defines roles and responsibilities of the project team.
- Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with internal clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
- Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project.
- Effectively communicates with internal management and external clients.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70185
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1918278