SDM (Securities Data Management) is a centralised global utility that supports the NAV production process for mutual and hedge fund accounting teams in Europe, India and across several US locations.
SDM encompasses five primary functions: 2 pricing teams including pricing on exchange traded assets & fixed income securities and Fund of Fund pricing. We also have a corporate action’s processing team and a security master maintenance team.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields.
You will be responsible for:
Providing accurate asset pricing of all exchange traded assets & fixed income securities held on multiple Fund Accounting platforms.
Performing daily checking of foreign exchange rates, manual price input, price exception validation, mark to market pricing and stale price review for a variety of clients.
Working as part of a project team managing the take-on of new clients. This will involve working with both the client and various internal departments – Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc.
A range of other project/process development/internal & external training initiatives.
Suggesting improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients.
QualificationsWhat we offer apart from BNYM packages:
- Sound technical knowledge of equity, fixed income, derivative and fund of fund products, including vendor and broker pricing, corporate events and security master creation and maintenance.
- Project management skills.
- Exposure to major global financial institutions.
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the company.
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: 9:00-17:00
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70655
Organization: Securities Data Management-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1918359