- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed. Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Job: Customer/Client Service
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1918361