- Manages multiple teams of staff assigned to monitor and report on client portfolio performance and maintain trade platform utilized by clients.
- Oversees strategic direction and activities of staff in monitoring and reporting on portfolio performance.
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction.
- Oversees development of the data collection and reporting platforms. Responsible for review and analysis of industry best practices and competitive offerings.
- Collaborates with leadership peers to review market practices in order to address gaps in offerings.
- Provides leadership oversight for escalated issues, ensures senior leaders and compliance officials are apprised of potential areas of concern.
- Responsible for ensuring successful implementation of continuous improvement ideas and initiatives.
- Assumes leadership role and collaborates with other cross-functional teams through the organization of initiatives that aim to standardize, scale and improve business practices and processes around internal and external training needs Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides feedback at the most critical times.
- Responsible for establishing leadership direction for functional training initiatives. Ensures integration with cross-functional leadership and coordination with organizational compliance training requirements.
- Manages multiple teams of Client Reporting and Performance professionals.
- Responsible for achievement of team goals.
- Ensures teams are equipped to operate and achieve team objectives.
- Manages financial resources of the team (budgets, expenses, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience with at least 1-3 years in management preferred.
- Experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70092
Organization: Total Global Risk Solutions-HR09564
Requisition Number: 1918625