Executes comprehensive Internship and Early Career Programs for BNY Mellon Technology organization. This role encompasses campus relations, internship recruitment, internship program design and coordination, development of early career programs and career paths.
- Support the execution of a comprehensive internship and Technology Leadership Rotational program, ensuring meaningful, measurable experiences and value are delivered to both interns and the business.
- Leverage new and innovative recruitment approaches, employing both traditional and digital sourcing strategies to attract the best possible talent.
- Plan and orchestrate campus relations and recruitment activities with targeted universities to establish and maintain BNY Mellon as an employer of choice and to drive qualitative involvement with the schools to attract students into summer intern and future full time employment positions.
- Build new relationships and cultivate existing relationships with our targeted campuses, career services offices, university faculty, and targeted student organizations.
- Manage and monitor the internship cycle, focused on continuous improvement and the support of recruitment follow-up with former interns.
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership and Technology leadership teams to support the University candidate experience from engagement through on-boarding, with a focus on sourcing and talent identification
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 6-8 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Direct experience in leading campus relations and internship programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of interviewing and hiring practices, including coaching hiring managers on effective and appropriate practices.
- Must be able and willing to travel to universities throughout the United States, including partnering with site teams (HR and Technology leadership) to coach and support campus partnership activities in their area.
- Advanced degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45136
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 1918693