Regulatory Reporting team provides regulatory filings to the CBI on monthly and quarterly basis, coordinates ad-hoc queries and requests from the regulator; manages reporting process ensuring deadlines set across the industry are met.
On a day-to- day basis team cooperates internally with Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Client Services etc.; has direct interaction with the regulator, ensures submissions are completed according guidelines and procedures.
From the candidate we expect to:
- Sets work priorities according to business needs.
- Manages the daily/monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting requirements on multiple funds and clients.
- Assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during daily, weekly or monthly regulatory reporting cycles.
- Ensure adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Establish and maintains great relationships across internal team and clients.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance/compliance or the equivalent combination of education and experience would be an asset.
- 2-5 years of total work experience preferred;
- Advanced English proficiency
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
- High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Organization: Fund Administration-HR14449
Requisition Number: 1918736