For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $15 billion in revenues and market capitalization of approximately $50 billion. BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of over $31 trillion financial assets of the world’s leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing over $1.8 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world’s largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals in our top 10 wealth manager ($250 billion assets)
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers (over $1.8 trillion in client assets)
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers (over $4.7 trillion)
In addition, BNY Mellon is a strategic partner to a variety of financial technology companies and a convener of influential industry and market structure forums.
About Risk and Compliance Change
The Change team works with the senior executives to develop strategy and implement transformation programs across the full breadth of the Second Line of Defense. The group is responsible for delivering front to back results across organizational boundaries. The portfolio of programs changes year-on-year and is reflective of business growth and control objectives.
As Project Manager, you will drive the delivery of cross functional initiatives. The program manager will be responsible for helping drive the content and the change management process in one to several work streams:
- Translate business strategy into executable program of delivery including the development of implementation plans, and the leadership of major workstreams within major programs and/or stand-alone projects.
- Fulfill program governance requirements including senior stakeholder reporting, steering forum management, and administration of key program documents.
- Coordination with other Second Line and enterprise-wide programs/projects and partner with stakeholders across the firm (Technology, Operations, Legal, Credit, Compliance, Front Office) to identify and track key activities, milestones, risks and dependencies.
- Manage and support management information reporting to senior stakeholders, including transparency in status communication and advising on ad-hoc senior stakeholder requests
- Facilitate workshops and chair working groups with senior attendees.
- Ensure neutrality position is maintained to take independent view on status and risk/issue management to bring best solution for the firm.
- Regular interface with senior leaders
- Executive mentor
- Enterprise-wide projects
- Networking opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline (e.g. physical sciences, engineering, economics, business), advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in Capital Markets (Risk, Front office, Operations, Technology, etc.), or Management Consulting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including senior management communication
- Conflict resolution in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment and handle and or prioritize multiple urgent tasks simultaneously across multiple time zones
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills, working across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Intellectually curious and interested in the future of financial services
- Quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70184
Requisition Number: 1918747