- Agency Securities Lending
- Principal Securities Lending
- Secured Loans
Our global Securities Finance team is organized by product and regional groups to provide global support to clients. We work with clients to provide options to collateralize transactions, enhance returns and facilitate liquidity more effectively.Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, provides quality and timely transactions and trading support activities of moderate complexity
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- Coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, traders and/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions.
- Conducts research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations (asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling.
- Collaborates with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries. Interacts with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members. Confirms exceptions findings with more senior team members. Check against review guidelines to see if procedures and policies were followed
- Prepares system-generated reports or templates and conducts general data validation and reconciliation. Provides requested data to team members
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work and ensuring compliance with procedures and policies.
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 2 years of securities operations experience
- Experience in APAC equities trades processing or settlement operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70548
Organization: Securities Finance Total-HR10447
Requisition Number: 1918830