- Supports management in the day-to-day efforts related to first line of defense regulatory oversight management with laws, rules, regulations and related policies.
- Performs testing, research and analyzes relevant information and transactions that warrant further investigation, specific to Payment, Clearing and Settlement Resolution Reporting.
- Communicates with internal parties as needed and makes recommendations on necessary procedural/control changes on regulatory oversight management matters.
- This position requires knowledge of the Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance, operations and/or auditing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Verify practices against straightforward policies, with moderate supervision. Document findings for management reports.
- Gathers data and prepares materials for more senior team members to counsel business personnel on first line of defense compliance with policies.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Works on projects of limited size and levels of complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Audit/Control department within financial company.
- Control testing experience as a plus.
- What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70403
Organization: CM - Control Risk Compliance-HR06112
Requisition Number: 2000152