About the role:
Global Payments are on an exciting transformation journey, taking the build of our enterprise payment platforms to the next level. Consequently, we have some very exciting and critical roles that will drive the change and evolution of our global payment services within the payment processing and payment investigation functions.
In the role, you will be required to:
· Support and drive complex payment oriented projects that will, enhance the client experience and product features, improve operational scale, standardize global processes and approaches, reduce opportunities for risk and improve margins/reduce costs.
· Manage / Collaborate on deliverables with internal stakeholders such as Product, Technology, Risk and Compliance.
· Lead projects from initiation to completion; this would include the initial strategic design to complete execution and then thereafter continuous improvement of any solutions.
· Leverage analysis and planning skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis pre and post implementation as well project management, communication and stakeholder management.
· Design testing approach and methodology, including use case creation, UAT environments and regression testing
· Operational readiness; ensure teams running the business are fully engaged, trained, and prepared, ensuring the successful adoption of any changes or new solutions.
Skills we are seeking:
· Deep practical knowledge and understanding of the payments industry, with experience in global cross border and/or domestic payment channels such as RTP, ACH, SWIFT, FED, CHAPS and T2 .
· An innovate mind, with a strong hands on mentality and focus on successful execution within challenging deadlines.
· A proven multi-tasker, that can operate under pressure and balance multiple priorities and time constraints
· Desire to transform the way things are; challenge the status-quo, striving for solutions that are best in class.
· Ability to learn new concepts quickly with outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, ability to connect the dots across similar problem statements and exceptional attention to detail.
· Outstanding communication and negation skills both written and verbal.
Business Technology Liaison - IC3 Analyzes, defines and prioritizes business requirements and functional or operational specifications for moderate to large projects of increasing complexity. Provides consultation to all areas of IT and business management for the application of technology to support business opportunities and planning, implementation of cross-functional applications or systems. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes business requirements. Translates into functional design and use case documents. Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions. Plans and formulates aspects of development proposals including the objective or purpose of projects, existing applications that can be utilized, and equipment and human resource requirements. Participates in and provides guidance on development of functional requirements and user documentation. Consults internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation. Uses thorough knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams. Gathers and analyzes information to assist in the development of recommendations to address business objectives that span multiple business and technology areas. Works with business and technology teams to implement technology roadmap strategy. Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems of moderate complexity. Serves as point of contact or subject matter expert for the business on specific systems. Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of application development projects. Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and provides guidance to junior team members on case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution. Uses broad knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology. No direct reports, provides guidance to less experienced colleagues. Leads projects and allocates work accordingly. Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70168
Requisition Number: 2000177