The Treasury Services business within BNY Mellon services the payments, liquidity management and trade financing needs of our clients in the US and internationally, assisting them in their efforts to optimize cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity and manage risk — all essential components to their success.
Today, we are a recognized leader, influencing the industry, assisting our clients through changes in our environment and guiding them toward new technologies that will lay the foundation for their long-term success, while also meeting their very real need to continue to use the proven solutions they have traditionally relied upon. We continue to strive to bring faster processes, simpler interactions, actionable data and insights into what rapidly evolving digital solutions promise to deliver in the future. And while we are committed to the digital transformation of our industry, we also want our clients to know that we are balancing that enthusiasm with a continued focus on providing the stability and reliability they have come to expect from us. We deliver our solutions with a dedication to unsurpassed customer satisfaction, an approach that has continually earned us excellent customer service ratings.
As one of the major structural transformations of the payment industry, the migration of SWIFT and the payment market infrastructure for the primary global currencies of the World, unfolds over the next 5 years, BNY Mellon is looking to not only adjust our own infrastructure and processes but also at opportunities to shape the market, take advantage of the transformation to further advance the quality of our products and services and assist our clients with shaping their own migration strategies.
The ISO 20022 Product Strategy Lead will define and drive the implementation of those activities for Treasury Services working with partners across the firm, within our client organizations and across the industry. In this capacity the ISO 20022 Product Strategy lead will report to the Head of Global Clearing and Asset Account Services Products and be responsible for the following delivery areas:
• Definition of the product migration strategy for Treasury Services products in collaboration with all product line owners and articulation of desired client and business outcomes in alignment with broader Treasury Services strategic goals.
• Definition of a front-to-back view of the implementation requirements in the Treasury Services in collaboration with stakeholders across other Treasury Services product areas, operations and technology as well as risk partners.
• Participation in solution design to ensure alignment with desired client and business outcomes and engagement in program governance and oversight to ensure delivery in line with planned goals.
• Development and implementation of a financial impact evaluation model.
• Engagement in the major industry groups and initiatives in particular in Europe and the US to understand and drive market solutions and market practice aligned with BNY Mellon strategy.
• Definition, implementation and execution of Treasury Services staff training strategy in collaboration with other functional areas in Treasury Services
• Definition, implementation and execution of Client engagement, communication and training strategy in collaboration with other functional areas in Treasury Services and Corporate Marketing
QualificationsSkills & Experience:
• Extensive Cash Management experience in Product Management or Market Management disciplines • In depth business and technical knowledge of global cross border payments, deep understanding of major FMIs in Europe and US as well as SWIFT. • Engagement in on-going ISO20022 transformation process highly desired, working knowledge of ISO20022 standards and migration impact is required. • Experience with delivery of complex, global transformation programs and demonstrated ability to engage with broad and diverse range of stakeholders. • Demonstrated ability to drive solutions and deliver in a high intensity environment • Excellent communication skills and solid experience with client engagement • Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70659
Organization: Global Product Management-HR07027
Requisition Number: 2000421