Workplace Technology Services Team
Is focused on improving the end user workplace experience through digital solutions that will increase engagement, enhance productivity and enable workplace flexibility, while empowering employees to deliver exceptional service to our clients and partners.
Our team members use their technical skills and business knowledge to bring forth solutions that will take our company into the future.
If you are a collaborative continual learner with a global mindset and a desire to contribute to our company’s top priorities, this is the place for you.
This role leads the delivery, support and continuous improvement of the End User Workplace Technology environment and services across the APAC region.
The candidate will be responsible for the development, support, processes, buildings, client interaction & experience products and services associated with Workplace related Technology.
You are the right fit for this role if you:
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Have hands-on approach to work and 'can-do' attitude to start and finish ideas execution.
- Enjoy simplifying complex problems, tackling interesting and meaningful challenges.
- Enjoy working in fast paced collaborative, agile and cross functional environment where talent is valued over job title.
- Highly motivated and self-starter individual.
- An excellent communicator, self-driven and entrepreneurial with a strong sense of ownership.
- Fast learner and have interests to learn new technology and frameworks as needed.
- Highly collaborative, able to effectively navigate organization boundaries.
The Workplace Technology Services Regional Manager will be responsible and accountable for:
- The OLA/SLA-based onsite support service for each site within the region.
- Hold a deep understanding of technologies and the current trends within your span of control.
- Forming short to long term strategies on End User Technology for the region, ensuring transformational change is implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate tools are available for the support team to conduct their role effectively, continually assessing fitness for purpose.
- Building and maintaining strong, productive relationships with the business and acting as the responsible focal point for the delivery and support of technology services within region.
- Manage staff behaviors, disciplinary action, hiring, development and reward & recognition.
- Mentoring and coaching staff in behavioural skills concerned with communication to the business, third party suppliers and other areas of Technology.
- Ensure compliance and administrative functions are completed on time and accurately.
- Ensure governance is adhered to and manage risks to meet or exceed internal and external audit requirements (includes all Production and Disaster Recovery environments).
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required. 10+ years of technical and management experience required, experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60292
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 2001048