We’re looking for a Senior Technology Operations & Process Specialist. You will join the team in an individual contributor role.You will have the opportunity to experience the following:
- Independently analyzing, gathering requirements and implementing technology risk process creations and improvements for a complex business line and/or business partner area facing a moderate level of technology risk.
- Create visualizations of all technology processes, standup new technology processes, and reengineer old processes.
- Assists the function's definition of requirements for business process improvement using analytics provided by senior team members, functional management and managers of other functions.
- Establishes processes for business case documentation.
- Creates business case documents for the most complex projects.
- Monitors technology risk improvement processes, anticipates industry-level issues before they arise and addresses appropriately.
- Solves complex issues in implementation to make recommendations for creating/improving processes
- Works with the manager to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require in-depth knowledge of business or function roles and organizational design.
- Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the process implementation.
- Gather Management Intelligence requirements for the formal TRM challenges, understand audiences
- Define output data structure for the required Management Intelligence, and resulting input data quality requirements
- Together with key stakeholders define the Technology Risk Management challenge process catering for the requirements
- Work with technology to tool the challenge process
- Define required technical data validation & work with technology to implement
- Build the agreed Management Intelligence and data quality metrics working with technology
- Operate regular Management Intelligence creation and dissemination to stakeholders for action
- Run regular data quality reporting and a continuous improvement process for data quality
- Design, Create and Run Reporting and Dashboards
- Applying extensive knowledge of information and technology concepts to skillfully interpret needs and drive the assigned business line and/or business partner area's evaluation of internal processes and execution and delivery of technology risk services.
- Using familiarity with the assigned business line and/or business partner area to assist with the enforcement of technology risk processes, standards and requirements.
- Evaluating design and operational effectiveness of global technology controls and processes
- Supporting development of end-to-end technology risk picture of BNY Mellon Services
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in technology, processes, business analysis or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total experience in Technology, Process Engineering and IT Risk
- Expert in Agile Project Methodology
- Expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Expert in Excel & PowerPoint
- Expert in Process Creation and Reengineering
- Knowledge of Technology Risk and Information Security.
- Knowledge of industry frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge of 1 or more: Application Security, IT Governance, IT Compliance & Audit, Identity & Access Management, Incident Handling & Analysis.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication (verbal and written) skills – demonstrated ability to influence a global organization at a senior management level
- Assertiveness and Drive to execute
- Confidence to respectfully challenge stakeholders
- Ability to quickly adopt to quick changes
- Ability to summarize complex technology issue
- Extensively familiar and adept at influencing the assigned business area, multiple business areas and/or regions to operate per designed processes, standards and requirements.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85301
Requisition Number: 2001317