- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving
- Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members. May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Accounting knowledge (experience with General Ledger processes preferred).
- Experience in financial statement preparing.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70509
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 2001975