• Regulatory, Sanction and Internal list management processing which includes expanded coverage needs beyond regularly scheduled workday.
• Testing activities related to specific vendor software components of Fircosoft (OSA).
• Provide OSA Application support activities.
• FircoSoft (OSA) Filter tuning to manage false positive hits creating optimum operating efficiency.
• Perform change requests and service requests per Sanction Operations and Global Compliance specifications.
• Handle inquiries from Sanction Operations teams and MLRO/Compliance Officers.
Business Technology Liaison - S3 Provides support for improving technology use in business areas for projects and technology that are of higher complexity. Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters. Coordinates business technology activities with internal partners. Uses documented processes and guidelines to test applications and/or systems of higher complexity. Conducts test preparation and test execution activities and reviews work of more junior colleagues. Tracks data and general technology requirements from businesses or functional areas for project of greater scope or complexity. Provides data and information to team members, as needed. May train users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Business Technology Liaison Support staff, as needed. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
QualificationsAssociates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 2-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in information technology support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-Oriskany
Internal Jobcode: 70171
Requisition Number: 2002961