- The Fund Accounting Client Services team act as the first point of contact for all Poland based EMEA Fund Accounting clients, working closely with both EMEA Fund Accounting Operations and the Client Relationship
- Manage the Client experience through regular and constructive liaison providing them with service updates and act as a single point of contact within Fund Accounting.
- To manage and control the day to day service delivery relationship for a designated number of fund accounting clients
- To develop day to day relationships with key contacts at the designated client companies and any appointed third parties including Trustees, external Auditors.
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction for services provided by FA.
- Maintaining awareness of operational issues, ensuring effective communication occurs between relevant parties to achieve resolution, and acting as a client advocate with the objective of maximising client service satisfaction.
- The role holder will work under the guidance and oversight of a Client Management team Manager.
- To actively manage and develop the day-to-day relationship, maintaining regular contact with allocated clients to act as liaison between the customer and Fund Accounting operations
- Provide effective reporting, both internally and externally covering KPI, issue logs, etc. including the collation, validation, analysis and presentation of information required to support:
- Monitoring of Service Level Agreement Key Performance Indicators.
- Service Delivery Failure Escalation to Client Management team Manager.
- Conduct regular review meetings to discuss operational performance and issues.
- Tracking of non-bau queries received and requests for information.
- Communication of issues and service failures to Client Management team Manager.
- Monitor activity and departmental processes to ensure adherence to service levels, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain up to date records on client activity.
- Co-ordinate resolution of issues acting as the central point of contact for problem definition, actions required, timelines, resources and delivery.
- Liaise with clients, trustees, auditors and other departments on operational and administrative issues to ensure client expectations are met and any queries/concerns/issues are identified, tracked and resolved.
- Maintain technical and managerial capability for job, specifically, develop an in depth knowledge of all products and service offerings for allocated clients, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Maintenance and development of KPI’s in conjunction with Service Director and TA.
- Work closely with the respective Service Director.
- Escalation of issues and concerns to the Client Management team manager.
- Facilitate on site visits (Trustee, Due Diligence etc).
- Either solid experience in a NAV/ Fund Accounting operational environment including management level experience; or broader experience in several related business areas including perhaps trade capture, data, reconciliations, custody & treasury ops, but still to include a minimum experience of NAV or Fund Accounting.
- Significant experience managing client relationships, including at senior levels, & preferably including some difficult’ relationships or times.
- Ability to work on a self directed basis.
- Effective delegation skills.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to uncover solutions and understand root causes.
- Previous staff management experience.
- An effective communicator on all levels, and having polished presentation skills.
- Professional Accounting qualifications, CFA, IMC, IAQ or similar an advantage.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70506
Requisition Number: 2003001