Our Derivatives Collateral Team based in Manchester is currently seeking a senior analyst to join us. This team covers ETD, Cleared OTC, Bilateral OTC and Collateral recons on behalf client. The day to day work is a mixture of reconciliations, cash, issue resolution and queries, all of which can differ on a daily basis. A successful candidate would be expected to deal with BAU, authorize other team member’s work, and contribute towards process improvements and group projects.
As this role will be servicing valuable clients, we’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency when prioritizing the variety of work we have.
Communication is key; a successful candidate could be expected to deal with client queries or to deal with colleagues who support the client across the globe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized client processing support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and assists in communicating needs and issues internally with operating areas and externally with clients.
- Participates in processing update to client accounts and company records to ensure they are managed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provides support to business and technology managers.
- Handles complex client inquiries and requests.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves escalated and/or complex problems in client accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Trains staff in technical tools and skills as well as specific internal or external client support activities to maximize their contribution to the team and ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 7 plus years of technical and management experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70608
Organization: Middle Office & Derivative Ops-HR12084
Requisition Number: 2003328