- Provides entry-level support for the preparation and maintenance of tax records, returns, and reports for internal and/or external clients.
- Gathers required data elements, as needed, for various regulatory filings.
- Updates tax forms and information return layouts to comply with regulatory changes.
- Performs first-level quality assurance of tax deliverables for less complex clients in accordance with department policies.
- Tracks data needed for tax calculations.
- Resolves straightforward data discrepancies and escalates issues to more senior team members.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70597
Organization: Tax Document Report & Reclaim-HR17546
Requisition Number: 2003360