- Review Alternative Investment Services (AIS) Operations processes for efficiencies and best practices in accordance with Corporate policies
- Oversee Global SOC I (SSAE 18 and ISAE 3402) reports issuance for Global AIS business in coordination with External auditors and Embedded Control teams
- Review and validation of the adequacy of internal control environment in accordance with Corporate Policies; timely identifying and minimizing severity of operational risk events
- Lead process mapping, risk and control identification sessions with business lines to support development, and periodic confirmation of scope and content adequacy of RCSAs
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and identify changes needed per Corporate policy
- Perform training and guidance to facilitate risk awareness control culture to employees
- Assist Business teams in Control testing ( i.e. recorded telephone lines)
- Assist in globalization and standardization of best practices and procedures across AIS business lines
- Implement oversight controls and third party governance for outsourced segments of business
- Build strong relationship with AIS Business leads globally
- The candidate has to have 5 years + experience in a financial industry, preferably concentrating on Control/Audit areas
- Prior experience in public accounting firm or internal auditor or fund accounting operations
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Detailed orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: PIM13
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 2003525