- Conducts, analyses, and reports on transfer agency client services activities.
- Leads client on-boarding for business area.
- Conducts key metric reporting.
- Leads with the on boarding of new colleagues including oversight of training activities.
- Consults and provides oversight to daily Transfer Agency processes.
- Assists management in the day to day operations of the business resolving escalated issues.
- Conducts review processes and procedures to reduce risk and enhance efficiency and makes recommendations for their modification to improve productivity.
- Apply key controls/processes to identify potential risk.
- Develops relationships with technology and line of business teams as Subject Matter Experts to develop business requirements and test development.
- Analyses business data to identify trends to mitigate risk or enhance client / customer relationships / contact.
- Conduct Quality Assurance across all contact media within the business area and utilise data from the process to improve overall process and performance.
- Performs and oversees all aspects of customer complaint handling.
- Identifies new products/services to increase revenue.
- Participates in client engagement regarding new products, services, or key business changes.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed
- Provides coaching and training for all colleagues in business area.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4 - 6 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Lothian Region-Edinburgh
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70520
Organization: Transfer Agency Operation EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 2003565