Job Description – Java
Defining the Job Summary / Description of the role
· Java developer, responsible for designing and developing scalable web architecture, ensuring the security and responsiveness of applications.
· Translate mission critical requirements into clean production quality functional code for Java based business applications and API.
· Experience in developing web-based solutions leveraging technologies to propose innovative solutions.
Designation of candidate: Technical Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should build and deploy applications in the Cloud Infrastructure using Docker Images
- Need to build / upgrade API Infrastructure to support next generation Technologies including Streaming of data, Analytics, Rate Limiting.
- Enhance API Security
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Should support Client queries / Production issues on need basis.
· Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot, RESTFUL, Junit, Mockito/JMock, Jmeter, Oracle/SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL/MongoDB, Test Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins, GIT, Agile practices & basic knowledge on HTML, CSS3, Java Script.
· Knowledge on Angular/ReactJS is an advantage.
· Exposure to Banking domain
Qualification: B.E or M.S or MCA
Certification: Not Applicable
3- 12 years
Chennai & Pune
This is a talent pipeline posting.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: TIND01
Organization: Corporate Tech and India CIO-HR06363
Requisition Number: 2003688