Job Description – .Net
Defining the Job Summary / Description of the role
· Write new programs, working with basic application system designs and specifications; and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
· Efficiently design and code programs. Create timely test transactions and run tests to find errors and revise programs as necessary.
· Effectively interface with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs
· Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of reporting application systems
· Propose innovative technology solutions
Designation of candidate: Technical Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work independently on development activities
- Perform test cases
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Should support Client queries / Production issues on need basis
- Designing the system (windows and web, micro services architecture) as well as testing and troubleshooting
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Develop, test and implement program logic
- Translate business needs into end user applications
· C#, .net, windows and web apps ( 4.6.7 framework), .net core
· OOAD, Design patterns, MVVM, MVC, Windows applications,
· Web API, WCF/ Web services, Micro services, Solid hands on .net, C#.
· SQL server – Query execution plan, SQL profiler, approach to fix performance problems, SP, views, design, solid hand on SQL Server. Other DB like oracle are added advantage
· Angular JS
· PowerShell (solid hands-on)
· Jenkins, CI/CD, Automation
· Exposure to Banking domain
Qualification: B.E or M.S or MCA
Certification: Not Applicable
3- 10 years
Chennai & Pune
This is a talent pipeline posting.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: TIND02
Organization: Corporate Tech and India CIO-HR06363
Requisition Number: 2003689