Job Description – Quality Assurance
Defining the Job Summary / Description of the role
· Work as a test automation expert in a fast paced development environment using Agile DLC
· Analyze test scenarios and follows defined standards to develop test automation scripts
· Ability to build/enhance test automation frameworks that would assist automated regression testing, at DB, Messaging, API and UI layers of the architecture
· Write database queries to fetch data and validate against defined test scenarios
· Identify performance scenarios by analyzing the system load and the ability to create/execute performance scripts to identify the performance bottlenecks
Designation of candidate: Tech Lead QA & Testing
Roles & Responsibilities:
· A strong understanding of software testing concepts, the software test lifecycle, Agile practices, and software test automation
· Experience in Core Java, Selenium, Ranorex, BDD frameworks like cucumber and SpecFlow, CICD – Jenkins, Batch scripts, etc.
· A very good understanding of a broad range of computer science areas, including Operating Systems, Web Technology and Databases; good at least one object-oriented programming language such as C++, Java, or C#
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Test Automation using BDD, Selenium & Java, writing complex SQL queries, Expertise in using JIRA for testing, Git labs or similar version control tool, and any scripting languages like Python /VB Script / Java Script
· API test automation, Performance testing, Mobile test automation, Jenkins, Linux / UNIX commands knowledge, good understanding of Docker Container technology, Mainframes
· Exposure in Wealth Management / Asset Management / Banking
Qualification: A strong educational background, preferably with a degree in Computer Science
Certification: Not Applicable
3- 10 years
Chennai & Pune
This is a talent pipeline posting.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: TIND04
Organization: Corporate Tech and India CIO-HR06363
Requisition Number: 2003692