Technology Architecture and Data is the enterprise wide architecture and data services group at BNY Mellon. Their mission is to develop and articulate the holistic target state enterprise architecture and partner with various business lines and shared services to execute on a prioritized roadmap. These efforts ensure the optimal use of existing technology capabilities and the development of new ones to increase business revenue and lower costs while reducing risk, increasing resiliency, and enabling more effective service delivery. The team also formulates and executes on our data strategy to reduce complexity and eliminate redundancies in our data.
As an experienced strategic leader that can define and deliver on a vision from its highest abstraction to its finest detail, you will drive value from data science.
Providing advanced strategic vision with precision tactical guidance for the optimal insertion and delivery of very large-scale data science capabilities within a conservative, deep-legacy, high stakes context.
- Collaborating with and supporting leaders and their teams from multiple areas of expertise to ensure strategies, solutions and metrics align to business and operating results.
- Providing leadership across multiple lines of business to meld organizational and functional effectiveness and power.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop strategic solutions.
Engage and coordinate with Line of Business end-users, customers and senior decision makers to ensure we understand how the end-user understands / thinks about their needs, what they understand about the AI/ML capabilities, how they quantify success, and what they can handle in terms of what our delivery can do for them and the interfaces that the end user is already comfortable and proficient with.
- Develop a deep understanding and appreciation for the end-user and decision-maker’s current resources, User Interfaces, User Experience, pain points and aspirations.
- Find key insertion points for new capabilities in ways that are measurably helpful and advantageous in the end-user’s terms and language.
- Assure our work and solutions drive primarily toward the end-user’s objectives and needs such that the results are welcome because they reduce real work, increase real power, and significantly differentiate the client from their competition.
- Prepare and cultivate the end-user customer’s anticipation and readiness for probabilistic forecasting capabilities in their context.
- Earn, build and maintain credible end-user enthusiasm that motivates their desire to learn, understand, master the new tools and share their success widely.
Sr. Principal Metrics Analyst->> Provides advanced guidance and technical leadership across multiple areas for CTS organizational and functional effectiveness measurements. Participates in the creation of real-time monitoring and analysis of key performance indicators, developing standard reporting models with visualizations to aid decision making and overall strategy. Establishes strong relationships with internal teams to gain an understanding of their strategies, objectives, and tactics to develop a comprehensive measurement plan. Leads the extraction of business insights to guide direction of learning activities and drive organizational efficiencies, effectiveness and outcomes. Is an expert on the company's total computing environment and planned changes in order to develop meaningful measurements. Stays abreast of technology innovations and trends and identifies areas of improvement. Works with business stakeholders to develop strategic solutions. Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams from multiple areas of expertise to ensure strategies and measurements are aligned and support business and operating results. Contributes to the achievement of Metrics and Analytics objectives.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial 12+ years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45210
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Architecture And Data-HR16450
Requisition Number: 2003813