The Intermediate Representative performs the reconciliation of all asset types in the team scope, provides accounting support activities for funds, deal with internal and external parties to resolve the reconciliation breaks.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Produce asset & exchange traded derivative reconciliations for collective investment vehicles ensuring timely and accurate delivery to agreed timetables and SLA standards and ensuring compliance with appropriate Reconciliation standards.
- Core work includes reconciling accounting and custody positional & transactional movements using internal systems, collation of supporting documentation.
- Liaison with appropriate external and internal parties to resolve reconciliation discrepancies.
- Be aware of the risks of team operations and deliverables and ensure required controls maintained and procedures complied with
- Other project work and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- English fluency
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Problem Solving skills
- Computer Literate and Good level of Excel Skills and ability to adapt to new systems
- Strong numeracy understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Strong Organisation & Time Management skills and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Conscientious in approach and able to work proactively
- Good Communication skills – both written & verbal
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets
- Pension scheme
- Working Hours: 9:00-17:30
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Global Utilities-HR13926
Requisition Number: 2004003