BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world’s largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that’s; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That’s why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor’s needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management – connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon).
Synopsis of Role
The purpose of this role is to primarily help manage the investment risk monitoring and reporting framework across all MFM Luxembourg funds and accounts.
• Ensure the collation, generation and analysis of portfolio risk data for the funds and portfolios operated and managed by MFM Luxembourg and preparing summary reports for the relevant internal committees and funds’ Board meetings.
• Develop and enhance the investment risk framework, analysis tools and risk reporting and assist in the corporate Asset
Management project to develop investment risk analysis and reporting.
• Provide technical input/oversight to ad-hoc projects and new fund launches; Develop and maintain Risk Management Policies and procedures
• Keep the Head of Fund Management Luxembourg up to date at all times with pertinent matters; Deputise for the Head of Fund
Management Luxembourg at relevant meetings; Maintain awareness of risk management, regulatory and industry development
• Render support for general risk management and business activities.
Generic Staff Responsibilities
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
• Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
• Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
• Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
• Graduate Degree preferable
• Investment Management Certificate preferable
• Client Focus – Putting the client at the centre of all that we do
• Integrity – Acting with the highest ethical standards for our company, our employees and our clients
• Teamwork – Fostering collaboration and diversity to empower employees to build relationships and deliver insights
• Excellence – Setting the standard for leading-edge solutions, innovation and continuous improvement
• Enhancing Organizational Talent
• Embracing Change
• Client Orientation
• Developing Partnerships
• Driving for Results
• Decision Making
• Global Awareness
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51581
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 2004390