Trading - IC3 Executes highly complex and large trade orders in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner. Prices transactions and connects with portfolio managers to determine their needs regarding vehicles being utilized and liquidity requirements.
Executes client orders for large global equity portfolios, utilizing program trading techniques. Helps ensure efficient funding of trading activities. Maintains broad expertise in all product offerings and works with portfolio managers and peers to determine appropriate trading strategy to meet investment objectives. Manages risk associated with trade execution. Identifies problems and provides solutions within established trading strategies and procedures. Provides strategic and tactical market advice to sales staff, analysts, portfolio managers and clients. Provides reports on pricing and trading strategies based on research and data from internal sources and third party vendors.
Liaises with internal compliance, credit and risk functions on execution and trading related matters and functions. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Traders as needed.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Strong technical and analytical skills and background preferred: Python, R, SQL, time series and cross-sectional analysis, solid grasp of applied probability analysis
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in institutional buy-side trading preferred
- Program trading experience highly preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 70631
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 2004630