The Corporate Trust, Accounting Analyst completes accounting & tax related functions
for a group of clients.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to assigned funds
- Preparation of 1st draft Management accounts, typically trial balance, profit & loss account and balance sheet for review by senior team members.
- Requires data gathering from source systems and detailed analysis of the transactions to ensure accurate bookings are made in the accounting system.
- Liaises with other internal parties as necessary for validation of transactions where issues are noted.
- Assistance in audit process, in conjunction with the Lead Analyst / Specialist.
- Proactively dealing with audit queries as assigned by senior team members.
- Ensure accuracy of reports and ensure deadlines are met.
- Degree in business/ financial/ accounting discipline (required)
- 0-3 years’ experience with a good mix of accounting and financial services background preferable
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70510
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 2004810