BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.The Team:
Our Derivatives Team, based in Manchester, is expanding. This team covers ETD, Cleared OTC, Bilateral OTC and Collateral recons on behalf of our clients.Job Purpose:
An excellent opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced team, based in our Manchester Piccadilly office. The day-to-day work is a mixture of reconciliations, cash, issue resolution and queries, all of which can differ on a daily basis. A successful candidate will be expected to successfully deal with BAU, authorize other team member’s work, and contribute towards process improvements and group projects.
As this role will be servicing valuable clients, we are looking for someone with a keen attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency when prioritizing the variety of work we have.
Communication is key; a successful candidate would be expected to deal with client queries or to deal with colleagues who support the client across the globe.What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with large and valuable clients
- Exposure to and training on financial markets, products, internal systems and processes
- A clear career path and opportunity to progress, with defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- A competitive salary and a wealth of Employee Benefits
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Derivatives (preferred)
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Organization: Middle Office & Derivative Ops-HR12084
Requisition Number: 2004932