Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Primarily responsible for providing HR administrative support to HR colleagues, managers and employees across EMEA.
• Provide first line support for all routine employee enquiries, via telephone or a knowledge management system
• Triage of inquiries and requests to experienced & advanced level representatives, HR Advisors, and/or HR CoE
• Production and despatch in a timely manner of all employee correspondence, such as contractual change and maternity/paternity letters
• Provide general administrative assistance as required
• Complete full off-boarding process
• Preparation & submission of all Payroll, PeopleSoft & Employee Self Service system changes to the Workforce Administration team in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and appropriate approval of all documentation
• Responsible for all maternity/paternity/special leave of absence cases
• Assist with sickness and long term disability cases as required
• Support the HRA with Flexible Working requests
• Minute taking, letter drafting and production of supporting documentation to support employment relations cases
• Provide support on project related corporate initiatives and HR project initiatives as required
• Assist with all internal and external audits as required
• Some experience of working in an HR administrative role required • Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment • Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus • Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy • An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner • The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing • Experience of working in a customer service environment with strong client orientation skills • Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system would be advantageous • Builds rapport and co-operative relationships with clients • Takes accountability and ownership to get things done • Works collaboratively with colleagues to provide support and build best practice processes to deliver service excellence • Considers how processes can be improved to enhance service provision and makes recommendations
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment • 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days • Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75041
Organization: People Analytics, Ops & Tech-HR18050
Requisition Number: 2004978