Product Management - IC3 Works independently to manage a range of moderately complex products from development to sales and delivery. The Product Manager is responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, and drive towards clients efficiency.
- Comfortable with demos to clients and also work closely with internal and external stakeholders on product enhancement, managing the backlog, work on strategic projects drive them end to end delivery.
- Support creation of process document, process flows in order to complete documentation in relation to the product. Build expertise on assigned products/systems by closely engaging with operations, technology so as to be able to gain & provide insights during product meetings.
- Coordinating with Relationship managers, clients for gathering product feedback, new requirements and strengthening our value propositions.
- Owning and building the client facing documentation for the related initiatives and coordinating with Marketing and Legal team approvals for client rollout.
- Ease on working on financial data, CFA or MBA certification preferred and huge plus on knowledge on APIs.
- Ability with work in collaboration with global teams and also independently at times required.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 8-10 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70238
Organization: AS Product Capabilities-HR12791
Requisition Number: 2005537